Online roulette offers players a whole new world of excitement and pleasure that they will be able to enjoy any time they want and from anywhere that allows them to connect to the Internet. Online roulette can be found at most of the respected online casinos and this means that players will be able to be choosey about where they want to play online roulette at. The first thing a player needs to do is make sure they join an online casino that offers them a secure environment they can count on to provide them with smooth running games.
Once a player finds the right online casino for them to enjoy all of those exciting online roulette games at, they will want to be sure to take advantage of a good bonus that will help them to build a big bankroll. Then, they will want to make sure they understand the version of online roulette they are planning on playing. There are different types of online roulette players can find at many of the online casinos. Some of the various types they can find online include French roulette, American roulette, European roulette, mini roulette, and racetrack roulette.
BEST SOUTH AFRICAN ROULETTE ONLINE CASINOS
|Springbok Casino -
R300 Free No Deposit Bonus + R11,500 Free
Coupon Code : PLAY300
|Thunderbolt Casino -
R300 Free No Deposit Bonus + R10,000 Free
Coupon Code : PLAY300
|Silver Sands Casino -
R200 Free No Deposit Bonus + R8,888 Free
Coupon Code : PLAY200
|Yebo Casino -
R350 Free No Deposit Bonus + R12,000 Free
Coupon Code : NEW350
|Gday Casino -
50 Free Spins + R5,000 Welcom Bonus
Bonus can be claimed over the first 3 deposits
|White Lotus Casino -
R300 Free No Deposit Bonus + R30,000 Free
Coupon Code : R300NEW
How To Play Roulette
The word ‘Roulette’ is French for ‘little wheel’ – the obvious name choice due to the game’s famous spinning wheel. The classic Roulette wheel (which is found in European/French Roulette variations) has 37 pockets, numbered 0-36. The pockets are numbered and coloured, alternating red or black.
Here’s a breakdown of the common Roulette bets:
- Single number bet (covering a single number of your choice)
- Color bet (covering either all reds or all blacks)
- Split bet (covering two numbers)
- Street bet (covering three numbers)
- Corner bet (covering four numbers)
- Dozen bet (covering the first dozen, second dozen, or third dozen set of numbers)
- High/low bet (covering numbers 1-18 or 19-36)
- Odd bet (covering all odd numbers)
- Even bet (covering all even numbers)
Note that different versions have different betting options and rules, such as in French Roulette.
Your Step-by-Step Guide to Playing Roulette
1. Start by choosing the number of chips you’d like to wager. click on any of the different colored chips at the bottom of the playing screen.
2. Click on any of the betting areas (as discussed above). You can click multiple times to place multiple chips on any area.
3. You can change your chip value at any point by clicking on a different coloured chip.
4. To remove your chips and start over, click on Clear Bets. You can also repeat your bets from the previous round.
5. Once your bets have been placed, you’ll click on the Spin button to start the game. The wheel is constantly in motion, but once you click ‘Spin’, the ball will be thrown in the opposite direction to the spinning wheel and when it lands in a pocket, you’ll see if you’re a winner.
Another thing players want to realize is online roulette is a game of luck and chance. There are many players who spend a lot trying to buy strategy guides which promise to help them win at the game of online roulette. However, many of these same players quickly find that they get nowhere fast. The sooner that players realize online roulette has much more to do with luck than it does skill or systems, the more fun and pleasure they will get from playing. They will be able to enjoy everything online roulette has to offer from a realistic standpoint.
Once a player has become educated on the type of online roulette they want to play and they have chosen the right online casino, they will want to make sure they play within their budget and go with the easy bets. Also, players should approach the game when they have a good attitude and will really be able to enjoy the game. Online roulette can be a lot of fun, but it can also become irritating at times. When players find that they are becoming agitated with the game, the best thing they can do is take a break for a while.