Welcome to the company ! we have many years of professional experience !
rsdgj@pyzyrsd.com +86 513525609655

Fracturing flowback fluid environment

Established in 2001, Puyang Zhong Yuan Restar Petroleum Equipment Co.,Ltd, “RSD” for short, is Henan’s high-tech enterprise with intellectual property advantages and independent legal person qualification. With registered capital of RMB 50 million, the Company has two subsidiaries-Henan Restar Separation Equipment Technology Co., Ltd We are mainly specialized in R&D, production and service of various intelligent separation and control systems in oil&gas drilling,engineering environmental protection and mining industries.We always take the lead in Chinese market shares of drilling fluid shale shaker for many years. Our products have been exported more than 20 countries and always extensively praised by customers. We are Class I network supplier of Sinopec,CNPC and CNOOC and registered supplier of ONGC, OIL India,KOC. High quality and international standard products make us gain many Large-scale drilling fluids recycling systems for Saudi Aramco and Gazprom projects.

Certificate of Honor

Get in touch with us

We will confidentially process your data and will not pass it on to a third party.

Fracturing flowback fluid environment
Wastewater Grease and Fatty Acid Removal Study- Aquafix
Wastewater Grease and Fatty Acid Removal Study- Aquafix

27/11/2018, · The average increase in, removal, of fatty, acids, at the approximately four-hour mark was 21.2%. The total fatty, acid removal, was 13.4% in, wastewater, with no biocatalyst and 34.6% in the, wastewater, with the QZL biocatalyst added. The effectiveness of the QZL biocatalyst against, wastewater, grease continued for the duration of the treatment.

Treating Acids & Alkalies in Industrial Wastewater
Treating Acids & Alkalies in Industrial Wastewater

Treating Acids ,&, Alkalies in Industrial ,Wastewater, Acids and alkalis are used as treatment chemicals in Industrial ,Wastewater, Treatment Plant. It is a method employed to reduce the disposal of used and excess acids and alkalis as hazardous waste.

Removal of Chloride Ions from Strongly Acidic Wastewater ...
Removal of Chloride Ions from Strongly Acidic Wastewater ...

Strongly acidic wastewater, which is usually generated from nonferrous metal smelting industries, has the ability to be recycled as sulfuric acid. Before this wastewater is recycled, the removal of, chloride ions, is necessary to improve the quality of the recycled sulfuric acid.

(PDF) Removal of Formic Acid from Wastewater using Three ...
(PDF) Removal of Formic Acid from Wastewater using Three ...

A new electrochemical reactor, three-phase three-dimensional electrode reactor, was, designed and used, to, investigate theremoval of formic acid from simulated wastewater., The experimental results...

Chat Online Inquiry Email

Business cooperation

+86 513525609655

Company address

Road West, North Branch, Jingkai Road, Puyang City