There are many online players who find they are logging into one of the many great South African online casinos each and every day in order to enjoy those exciting online craps games. Online craps is definitely one of the most popular casino games at both the online casinos and in the land based casinos. This makes it quite simple for online players to find a well respected South African online casino that offers its players the ability to join in craps games. Online players will be glad to know that the online craps games can provide them with just as much excitement as the ones they would enjoy at a land based casino.
Players should know that they will be able to play craps games with absolutely amazing graphics as long as they make a point to choose an online casino run on great software. Some of the online casinos even offer their players 3D graphics so the players will experience games that look real and leave them very excited. There are some online casinos with live dealers, a lot of players like the idea of having a live dealer in control of the game.
BEST SOUTH AFRICAN CRAPS ONLINE CASINOS
|Springbok Casino -
R300 Free No Deposit Bonus + R11,500 Free
Coupon Code : PLAY300
|Thunderbolt Casino -
R300 Free No Deposit Bonus + R10,000 Free
Coupon Code : PLAY300
|Silver Sands Casino -
R200 Free No Deposit Bonus + R8,888 Free
Coupon Code : PLAY200
|Yebo Casino -
R100 Free No Deposit Bonus + R12,000 Free
Coupon Code : PLAY100
|Gday Casino -
50 Free Spins + R5,000 Welcom Bonus
Bonus can be claimed over the first 3 deposits
|White Lotus Casino -
R300 Free No Deposit Bonus + R30,000 Free
Coupon Code : R300NEW
• Pass bet – This bet should be placed before the first roll, the “come-out roll”, because this gives you the best odds. If you roll a 7 or 11 in the come-out roll, you’ll win even money. If you land a 2, 3 or 12, you’ll automatically lose the round. If you land any other number, this number will become your point number. Your aim is for the shooter to re-roll the point number, and he’ll keep on rolling until he gets this number. If he lands the point number before a 7, you’ll win even money.
• Don’t Pass bet – This is basically the opposite of the Pass bet. In the come-out roll, a 2 or 3 will pay you out even money, and a 7 or 11 will lose the round. Then after this, if you roll a 7 before your point number you’ll win even money; and if you roll your point number first, you’ll lose.
• Come bet – This bet is similar to the Pass bet, but it is placed after the come-out roll. Here, you will also win if your Come point number is rolled before a 7.
• Point – This is the number that is rolled in the come-out roll, and is any number except for 7, 11, 2, 3 or 12. This number will then be the point number for the round.
• Line bet – This is the Pass Line bet or Don’t Pass Line bet, which have opposite implications, as described above.
• Hard way – This is betting that both dice will show the same numbers, such as 22 or 44, which is then known as Hard 4 and Hard 8 respectively.
• Lay bet – In this bet you are betting on 7 showing up before the point number, just with different odds.
• Shooter– This is the player who is rolling the dice.
When players find they want to enjoy the craps games online, they should make sure they take a realistic look at their financial situation and decide on just how much they can afford to lose. They should never play with more than they can afford. Once players decide to play, they need to make sure they fully understand how the game works. Most of the online casinos will give instructions for the players to follow when it comes to playing the game at that online casino. There is also a lot of other content players should read so they know about the rules and regulations of playing at that online casino.
Online craps players should know in advance that craps has much more to do with luck than skill. There are a lot of players who have spent a lot to pay for strategy guides which promise to teach them how to win. However, players will do much better by just taking the time to learn the odds and watching their budgeting and their bankroll. By taking the time to know the game a player will be able to have a great time while they try for those exciting online craps wins.